Get Involved - Right Where You Are!
Our mission requires people to make it happen! Who you are, where you,
and how you are is enough -- it is perfect! You are perfectly poised to
help us create this Circle of Peace Felt Around the world. Read below
for ways to get involved, become a Peace Felt Ambassador and please
email us to let us know how you will support the project. We
will be listing activities, area representatives and happenings on our
To promote peace and connectivity among nations, loving kindness among
individuals, gratitude in our hearts and in our consciousness - knowing
that WE create our world through our thoughts, words and actions.
To, as Gandhi reminded us, "Be the change we wish to see
in the world."
To promote awareness of the ancient art of felt making and the modern
craft of needle felting for its qualities of being earth friendly, extremely
versatile, and easy to learn!
Ways to Get Involved
Peace Felt Ambassador
Peace Felt Ambassadors will contribute by spreading the word, and participating
in the project. Ways to "spread the word" about Peace Felt are
as simple as:
- Posting a link or Peace Felt Badge and info on your blog or website
- Including mention in your email signature tags such as:
"Join us in creating a circle of PEACE FELT Around the World"
- Sharing the information with your online groups and forums
- Sharing the information with your guild, local school, church or community
- Gathering friends together to make your works for Peace Felt together
- Organizing an exhibit at your local library, gallery, school, or other
public location to display your Peace Felt works
- Organizing a workshop to teach others how to felt and creating works
for Peace Felt
If you would like to participate as an ambassador to your local area -
whether your outreach is large or small - your efforts can make a world
Please email us and tell us about your event, group or happening
so we can post it on the website! Send your Name, City, ST and details
Feel free to use any copy from our website in conjunction with the promotion
of this project.
Here are images for your website link to us.
If you are participating, please consider placing one of these
badges on your blog or website.
Link to: http://www.peacefelt.org The full size is as shown,
for a larger image, visit the press page.